Fun Party Last Night Y(^_^)Y

Can't draw while eating

Fun Party Last Night Y(^_^)Y

Postby Luna » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:16 am

I Joined "Dare To Be Digital-Game Competition" Ceilidh Party Last Night! ^_^

If I can find teammates I would like to join this Game competition next year! @v@~~!!

I did all the dances~~ So Most of the time I was dancing instead of taking photos~! But most of the times are very crowded and full of people, not like in my photos I took :D~

I really like this art in the start and the end on the screen! Who did it?! x! ^_^
start.jpg
start.jpg (231.1 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

9.jpg
9.jpg (171.89 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

8.jpg
8.jpg (194.05 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

7.jpg
7.jpg (159.87 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

6.jpg
6.jpg (166.4 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

5.jpg
5.jpg (216.25 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

1.jpg
1.jpg (58.24 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (95.59 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

One of the hot boy did the Seeeeeexxxy Street dance!! @v@ That was awesome!!! ^3^ And all the girls cheered for him in that moments! Also too many other handsome men as well!!!!!!!! So later so many went to the stage to show off in the end! ^_^
3.jpg
3.jpg (162.72 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

And Sexxy girls!!! Same, a lllloooooots of Sexxxxy girls!! Even love stories happened! @v@~ hahahahaha!! Miu~Miu~ HOHO!!!! So Cool!
4.jpg
4.jpg (76.28 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

And I like this animation on the screen --> Two bottoms moving and Keep dancing! o(∩_∩)o so fun!! (:( But my photo is not moving~~ Sorry~)
Last edited by Luna on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Luna
Level 14: Caspian Seal

Re: Game Competition Final Party Last Night Y(^_^)Y

Postby Luna » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:19 am

I Really Enjoyed this Crazy Party! \(^o^)/ I demoed the "Gay Gordon" for everybody! ^_^ Even the band praised us! YEAH!! Y(^_^)Y....

Girls, I found a Big secret: If you want to see a chance with Beautiful Boys --> Game companies!! @v@~~ Since last Saturday Game company friend Wedding party and the Party last night, I saw There are full of handsome boys, singles as well!!! ~@_@~ A lot of them are Really Hot!!!! Game companies!!! Remember!! <( ̄︶ ̄)>

And I also found a "Love Suffers" story last night~ (But I am too busy, so omit this story for now! @v@~) Here are some of the photos I took by my little mobile! ::>_<:: I don't have a camera yet... But still~~ HOHO~ Photos! ^_^

Here is the place for My friends and me sitting last night! ^_^
ourplace.jpg
ourplace.jpg (196.74 KiB) Viewed 1509 times

●▽● And.... more...... dancing in the end of the party for showing off!~ HOHO (~^3^~)∠※
10.jpg
10.jpg (148.79 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
Luna

Re: Fun Party Last Night Y(^_^)Y

Postby Luna » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 am

OK~~ I just told Tek that "Love Suffers" Story in his thread reply, so I would like to copy that simplify story general idea here again! :P

.... Sunday night (2 days ago) I went to a Big Party, there was a Boy From London(handsome as well @v@)~ He Really wanted to impress one of my Chinese girl-friend, and he Finally showed his Street Dance off to her in the end!!!!!!!!!! He just liked Street dance before and Practiced before, but he didn't know that helped him So much for that night!!!! <3 <3 <3 It was so dramatic!!!●▽● And another my Chinese Friend boy wanted to do the same dance because he also learned Street Dance many many years ago but unfortunately he out of Practice, so he was a bit Sad Panda! :P So........ -->

From this little LOVE Story I learned that we should Never expected what the thing could happen to us in the future, but we should just keep working hard without stop!!
I really learned a good lesson for my heart by that night!!! So I would like to share this story!! ^_^_^_^

........ But One thing don't forgeeeeeeeeet !! @v@ --> Love Suffers!! ---->
--> That handsome boy was tooooooooooo drunk!!!! So the first time he went to dance on the stage, his head straightly FELL on the ground! @_@... (~~~~(*^&%^#$@$))*><?:"~~~~~) OMG!!!!!! Really We were so worried to saw that happened in that time! @o@~~~ @v@ But seems Love has it's own Power! He then Stood up again!!!!!!! <3<3<3

--> Copied from Thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=361&start=240
Luna

Postby ubem » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Looks like a good time! I miss my party/rave/drug days lol, had to give up that fun lifestyle for art :'l
Critiques Appreciated!(Sketchbook)
Artstation
Facebook
DA
"Study the greats and become greater" - Michael Jackson
ubem
Level 6: Mediterranean Monk Seal

Postby Luna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:10 pm

ubem wrote:Looks like a good time! I miss my party/rave/drug days lol, had to give up that fun lifestyle for art :'l

Haha! ^-^ Thank you, Ubem! That was a good time and it's a world Game Competition ceremony Party! o(∩_∩)o --> Good idea! When I decided to come to learn art, I already prepared the lonely feeling of the cold chair lifestyle and even.... more... But if we keep working hard, one day the Ceremony of ourselves could come again! ^_^Y Let's begin! X
Luna

Return to Lunchroom