Looking for study partner (!?)

Can't draw while eating

Looking for study partner (!?)

Postby Menze » Sun May 29, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm not sure if I should post this on this section, so if there is another place for it, please tell me.

So, I'm a 21 yo guy and I would like to draw with you o/
I want to be an illustrator and I would like to have some friends to talk about it and share some art, during this "journey".
I am not a complete noob, but right now I am starting to really think about my style, spots where I need to improve, favourite techniques and such, so here I am revisiting the basics (mostly perspective) and also doing this painting course once a week, so if you like traditional media (watercolour by now) we could also talk about it.

Anyways, expect me to put out a sketchbook soon, and don't be afraid to add on skype if you are interested. My dumb username is vitorrrrrvitor.
Menze
Level 3: Hooded Seal

Re: Looking for study partner (!?)

Postby Tithendar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:49 am

Hey Menze,

if you want to hang out, you could join the permanoobs hangout. I'm chilling in there from time to time with other buddies. We have a quite and nice work atmosphere in there. I mean, we usually just use the chat to communicate, so we can concentrate more on our studies and work but it's nice and fun :D
You're very welcome to join us (even though it's empty pretty often :D)

You can find the link to the hangout in the first sketchbook topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1276

C ya in there :D
once upon a time there was a cave deep in the woods...

sketchbook: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1112&start=270

dA: http://tithendar.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://tithendar.tumblr.com/
Tithendar
Level 8: Ross Seal

Postby Slade » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:32 am

Do people still use the hangout? Besides the sketchbooks, this place is a solemn Ghost town. Also, are you still looking for a study partner bud?
Slade

Postby Styxcolor » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:04 am

I just joined the forum, I hope I'm not an apocalyptic rider or something of that sort, although I do bring death (with my art at least).
Slade, Menze, are you still looking for a study partner? I would be very interested to join you.
Styxcolor
Level 5: Grey Seal

Postby Menze » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Not reallt looking for it anymore, but I guess it would not be bad to have more people to draw with o/
Menze

Postby Styxcolor » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:07 am

Yayyy, that would be great, Menze! As I'm too new to the forum to write you a private message (the function is blocked for me), I'm asking here: how about we do one of the challenges here together? Does one of them immediately catch your attention?
Styxcolor

Postby Menze » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 am

I guess it would be better to talk trough skype... Mu username is vitorrrrrvitor.
Menze

Postby Styxcolor » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Okay, I just added you ^-^ And if anyone wants to add me, I'm iadevox on Skype. I love drawing together with other artists.
Styxcolor

Return to Lunchroom