So our God has abandoned us and our population is declining.

Can't draw while eating

So our God has abandoned us and our population is declining.

Postby Slade » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:43 am

I guess this is what it must feel like to live in a declining society. I know that 'our forum is dead" has probably been discussed ad nauseum, but this forum is sick and dying. But do not despair, comrads! I have an idea. With simple community work I think that we can revive this place, like the chosen one, Jon Snow. I'm going to put a minimum daily post limit on myself, as well as take part in at least on community activity per month. Maybe we can even rethink sketch groups.

And have someone else take over the community challenges.

Well those are some of my suggestions. So, what do you guys think about it? Ideas are welcome.
Slade
Level 3: Hooded Seal

Re: So our God has abandoned us and our population is declin

Postby Menze » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 pm

To be completely honest I kinda like the size of this forum. I used to keep a sketchbook on Crimson Daggers (not THAT big, but still) and the ammount of submissions made my posts almost invisible. I received like 2 shallow comments on my exercises and that was about it. Considering the ammount of people posting, it was also hard to follow the progress of some people I found interesting... Anyways, the challenge stuff is a great idea! They have something like it there called the Crucible or something. If someone brought it back(?) I would definitely join.
Menze

Postby Slade » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Yeah, I see what you mean, maybe it can work. I`m still gonna try and be more active though
Slade

Postby caiowcxs » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:24 pm

I'd definitely like if the forum were a bit more active. I personally think that giving good feedback is more important than any community activity, and because of that i'm gonna try to be more active too! I also think that studying together at the hangout is a great idea, so maybe we coud try and revive that.
caiowcxs
Level 2: Steller Sea Lion

Return to Lunchroom