How's your art journey?

Can't draw while eating

How's your art journey?

Postby Menze » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:24 pm

This might get long and confuse because english is not my first language, so get ready:

My life has not been super nice, and art has been more important than ever, as a means to keep myself focused on something good, and also as a way to define who I am(?) and possibly express myself. But here is the tricky part: I've been having problems to achieve both the technical side and the "artistic" side. I look at some artists like Dana Terrace, some kids from my age and they all have awesome stuff to present, they can express their feeling and such, and they genuinally seem to be having a great time while doing it... For the people that achive both things at the same time, how do you do it? It may seem an obvious stuff, I even feel dumb asking this shit, but it's been bugging me for a long time now D:
Menze
Level 3: Hooded Seal

Re: How's your art journey?

Postby Tobes » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 am

Some people just have it better compared to others I guess. what makes your artwork real is only your own self. IF you don't study and practice and draw everything how are you ever going to know. It always comes down to hard work and practice, but i'm also saying that compared to others, some people have it better. I personally have trouble with my own work, I don't have any space. So i make do with what I have because There's always going to be something that is not good.
Tobes
Level 6: Mediterranean Monk Seal

Return to Lunchroom