▬ ASSIGNMENT: 85 perspective drawings! (+85 points) (+15 bonus if on time!)
- 1. Find 5 photo examples of a wide angle lenses and telephoto lenses being used. Sketch them! You can check focal length on flickr easily!
2. Draw 20 cubes with different sets of vanishing points; experiment with distortion and flat perspective.
3. Rotate 20 cubes on a grid. Draw ellipses inside of them them.
4. Draw 20 objects from life. Locate your own eye level (horizon line) before drawing them.
5. Draw your workspace.
6. Draw 10 studies of architectural/interior photos.
7. Draw 10 sketches using perspective from imagination, showing the horizon line, center of vision, and vanishing points. Experiment with one point perspective, two point perspective, and three point perspective.
Assignment Due Date: Sunday, February 1st
▬ HOW TO POST:
Post everything you've done the last week, even if it isn't finished, and your points will be tallied :)