Assignment Due Date: Sunday, March 29th
Bootcamp Hangout: We will have a bootcamp discussion and FAQ on Monday, March 23rd!
▬ ASSIGNMENT: 73 drawings!
- 1. 10 planes multiplied, mirrored, and rotated (bonus)
2. 5 mirrored curves, using different mirroring techniques
3. 10 interior and/or exterior buildings Using the measurement strategies you have learned, draw 10 architectural drawings from reference
4. 10 objects, reference and imagination: Cars, planes, buildings, and still life, using techniques below and in other reference books![i]
5. 25 drawings of natural elements: [i]Using photos and/or going outside, draw as many types of foliage/trees/plants that you can find. Focus on shape variety! Observe the connection between the climate, location, season, time of day, and the types of foliage that is produced.
6. 10 drawings of environments: Draw a variety of different environments, anywhere from tundra to tropics.
7. Draw an interior or city (any type) from imagination: Research, plan, and decide where the location is, what belongs there, etc. For example, “A child’s room in a wealthy home in the winter time, in the morning.”
8. Draw an environment from imagination: Research, plan, and decide where the location is, what belongs there, etc. For example, “A cold mountain in resembling Northern Canada with a large crevasse in the middle of the day.”
9. Create a final background that could be used in the Joan of Arc challenge – Research and plan a background that would fit this challenge.