I'm a 19 year programmer at heart. I enjoyed drawing, but didn't enjoy spending my free time on it. So I haven't drawn for 3 years.
Got mood swings for something new, so:
1. Nothing is worse than doing nothing;
2. Whatever I do now can't be the same as before;
3. If I got time to watch youtube, and design cinema, I got time to draw;
4. Art is more mechanical than thought, still needs thinking, but can listen to music;
5. It's not school, You don't have to complete, You have to improve! Feel free to spend days with critical eye.