Elliptical Circle - training game

And brushes! Sharing is caring <3

Elliptical Circle - training game

Postby Joelhladky. » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Hey everyone, check this out, it's a circle drawing game that we were playing around with on the hangout today. Really fun, and a nice reality check, coz I thought I was pretty good at drawing circles... but apparently I suck! Warning: mindlessly distracting

Link to the youtube video: Mark's Drawing Tutorials Elliptical Circle Trainer
There are download links in the description.

P.S. - I recommend browsing around the Mark's channel and checking out the drawing tutorials. He has a very analytic and descriptive approach to mastering your line work. A more in depth version of Feng and Scott Robertson's techniques. Incredibly practical.
"Wels al Learn" - Bo peng (Doctore)

Sketchbook
Joelhladky.
Level 9: Spotted Seal

Re: Elliptical Circle - training game

Postby normiyagi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:57 am

when you brought him up in hangout I didnt recognize his name but when I saw his face/heard his voice I totally remembered his voice. i think i saved a bunch of his old youtube videos on one of my hd's. good stuff. thanks for the ellipse game, turns out the one I was playing in hangout was the demo lol. real one (the one you and pedro were playing) is wayyyy harder.
normiyagi
Level 5: Grey Seal

Re: Elliptical Circle - training game

Postby Joelhladky. » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

He just updated it, the new features look really cool! will definitely be fooling around with this later one in the hangout some time!

http://youtu.be/2T4xCcT6kAY
"Wels al Learn" - Bo peng (Doctore)

Sketchbook
Joelhladky.
Level 9: Spotted Seal

Return to Tutorials and Resources